View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 09:07 PM   #86
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Neon or Ardent - can either of you explain to me why a mass reveal would be good at all? There are so many names in the opening post that I really think that there would be a lot of room for people to hide in the latter stages.

Could we have someone make an early fake reveal? Maybe, but Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon are also going to want to fake reveal rather than give up their identity publicly. So they will be holding out until later to fake along with the Titans. The Titans know who they are, so we leave those three guys hung out to dry in a fake reveal scenario.

Again, I'm willing to be convinced but I'm surprised that two people I consider decent thinkers seem to be so at odds with my views right now.

It's just an idea, hoops. Granted, if Zeus/Hades/Poseidon also have different victory conditions, there is no reason why they can't sacrifice themselves to help weed out the Titans.

The point is moot, however. Seems like Alan T does have certain precautionary measures in place to make it unfavorable for the villagers to mass-reveal.