View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 08:24 PM   #674
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
After looking through the people voting for someone other than Barkeep or path I have a couple of observations...

First, I do not know whether it is just not knowing a lot about the game or nerves or that he is a Titan or a bad guy at least. Racer seems to be throwing out there some highly questionable things out there. For example what seems to me to be the main reason he is voting for me is that I voted along with path. There may be one other bad guy in the group who voted for BK but I kinda doubt it at the moment, and certainly not ALL of those that voted with path could be guilty. Note also that mine was the very first vote on Barkeep when it was a two man race. I will also note that Racer has been under the radar quite a bit.

I was a little surprised to seeing posts from cronin so little on the first day, but at the moment am just attributing that to him being busy as it seems he has started to post more today.

I am not sure what to make of RA and AE right now. If I had to choose early in the day if one was bad, I would have chosen AE,,, now not as sure. Of course the helpful wolf has been played before.

So after due thought and careful deliberation I will

Vote Racer

I agree that there is no way everyone in that group is a Titan. However, I think Chief Rum's analysis from earlier is about the best thing we have to go on at the moment. Combined with my opinion that you were a bit under the radar earlier I went with you.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote