View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 09:58 PM   #2273
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
anxiety - I tend to believe you, if only because of telle's mentioning of bloodlust and cronin's verification of things
neon - claims to be achilles (another bodyguard type). only vouching is through Render (IIRC, correct me if wrong) and telle saying achilles is in the game
chief rum - was stoned. Claims he isn't medusa despite evidence to the contrary. Claims to be a good titan
cronin - I believe he's a beautiful chica. Likely aphrodite as he has claimed. Possibly medusa with a hat (tongue in cheek).
myself - I trust 100%
telle - scanned by RA. confirmed scanned by RA but with some weirdness early in the game.

I think what we're looking at at this point is medusa working along with the last titan to try to obscure things well.

my guess: neon + telle

neon's vouched for by telle claiming achilles is in the game, which makes it very convienent that neon can claim to be achilles. For this reason I would say that telle is likely the last titan, as the titan would have the knowledge of what roles are or are not in the game (as we have hypothesized).

Both of them have actions that are "self-contained" by the nature of what they have told us, that is they cannot be verified by others.

VOTE TELLE

You, me and cronin are olympians. I buy that. We have left:

Medusa + olympian + evil titan

OR

Medusa + 2 evil titans

OR

Medusa + good titan + evil titan

Only three places they can be hiding.

Scenario One means that either telle or NC are the ET (one ET cannot be CR - he was stoned and cannot kill). Scenario 2 means at least one is a guaranteed ET. Scenario 3 means at least one is ET.

In either of the three possible scenarios, of telle and NC, one must be a wolf

Why are we believing NC again

I bounced NC's ability to DT. If he were the wolf, wou'dn't DT be dead?

Ergo, I vote telle.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote