View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 10:40 PM   #480
molson
General Manager

NEWS

-Bruno Sammartino has left the WWF. He's officially "retied", but I request negotiations with him anyway. I don't know if it's possible to get him in the ring at all again (a feud with Bob Backlund would be interesting), or maybe he can be a grumpy old heel authority type, the Freebird's answer to Fritz.

-Roddy Piper arrived late yet again. He's definitely the worst behaved guy on the roster at this point. His blowout loss to David at the Iron Man Match would be a great way for him to go out. I suspend him a month, to keep his contract for use in talent trades. After that, he's probably gone (or maybe he'll come back for a quick job or two).

-Ricky Morton pulled his groin in an AWA match. He'll be able to work through it, but will be limited. This puts a damper on his Russian Chain Match with Nikita Koloff at Parade of Champions.

-Bruno Sammartino has signed with me as an "Occasional Wrestler" at $1,926/show for 18 months. He's 48 years old, but is still in pretty decent physical condition. He also has strong worldwide popularity. I'll give him some matches off the bat, and if he shows he still has it, he'll get a feud with Bob Backlund and maybe even one last world title run.

-The Invaders have regained the WWF Tag Team Championship from the Wild Samoans, This ends the 4th title reign for the Samoans.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote