View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 08:58 AM   #255
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
Each groups/players initial PM should have listed out the precise terms for what had to happen for them to win (barring a couple that I corrected after the fact) If it says killed/dead then that is what must happen, if it just says eliminated then lynched is good enough as long as they stay that way for at least 1 full day.

If someone You ned Alan is in th bog you canot win unless they get out.

There are a number of ways people can escape the bog. There is at least 1 item that can help, there are roles that can help and there is sheer dumb luck =)

As soon as any one player/team/groups vitory conditions are met (I'm tracking everything) then i will announce the victory and end the game.

You mentioned for the eliminated condition that someone must stay in the bog for more than 1 day, does that mean inversely that someone who has been in the bog for more than 1 day also can't be brought back by the item/people/dumb luck in getting out? That getting out is only possible for the first 24 hours of being in there?

So I guess we all aren't necessarily working together, and in some sense don't want each other to succeed before we do.. but I still contend that I find it likely the bad guys have some form of communication with each other (otherwise it would be quite a shock for me to see little red riding hood get killed by a wolf day 1.. the odds on that are really small).. I also have absolutely no idea how I will be going about finding the person I need to eliminate since I have no power or ability to locate them.. Maybe one of my friends I need to find has an ability to do so, and I just need to find them.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote