Was there another?

This was my secondary reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
None that I can see, hence my vote.

See previous comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Hmm, Barkeep was on path, and to my thinking, wolves tend to split their votes up. I doubt there was another wolf on path. And I don't think they would make an obvious run to "save" PB. My guess is he is a villager and the wolves laid low while we nattered away at each other.

I think at least one wolf had his vote on someone out of the debate, which is fairly common practice. And since his hit and run vote smells a little and he has been a lot less noisy than he usually is, I'm going on a hunch here.

VOTE RENDER

If he turns out a wolf, I also think Thomkal is the other wolf. It strikes me as a Render-ish sneaky play to vote the other wolf to garner trust later on if Thomkal gets caught.

Honestly, I don't have the energy to be that sneaky CR. Its beena very long and trying few days. Between personal issues, cars breaking down, kids, and work. I'm lucky I have time to read this right onw, let alone the brainpower to comprehend it.

There is confusion regarding PB, I don't agree or disagree with any of the arguments at this point.

A Runaway vote tells us squat. So I offerred up a sacrificial Thom, so to speak.

You don't have to agree with me or vote with me if you don't want. I just want to incite a bit of thought on someone other than PB for right now.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote