View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 09:49 AM   #54
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Yeah, wish I would've been drunk but Alan hit the nail on the head. I was referring to a PM I received regarding Chief's role. As I said, I wasn't that sure about the anti-seer role (although I think I've got it now) which means the most dangerous part of that role is that it gives the wolves another voting entity. Meaning 3 of 6 right now can definitely sway the game. I'm willing to knock Chief out to take it down to 2 of 5 and then hope we can get a wolf day two. Although with our low numbers, this may not be the best play, so I'm willing to listen.

If we vote out the anti-seer today, that makes it 3-2 good guys, with night kill its back to 2-2 but we still have the duke on our side. Lucky Bodyguard block and its still 3-2 and looking good.

If we take a shot at someone else, and miss then game is pretty much over. If we take a shot at someone else and hit, its still the same effect as if we went after the anti-seer with the only exception being the wolf to human ratio. as BK mentioned earlier the ratio doesn't go into effect until after day 2, so being 2-2 isn't a problem after tonight's night kill and is almost unavoidable without a lucky bodyguard block.

Right now I am guessing we take out the anti-seer and the wolves either help us or we find out who they are by them voting for someone else (Like Render did)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote