View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 03:43 PM   #74
RendeR
Coordinator

Hi folks, go a few minutes to check in and respond to some things...

Alan: I appreciate your effort on that PM, however the first thing that sprang to my mind is that you are a wolf looking for one of the three good roles. So frankly, I'll answer your question: I am not a wolf. (He asked me to name a role that I am not)

Clam: No offense meant with my vote there, was just tired and wanted to have some fun after mistyping your name like a dozen times.

Chief: I dunno what you think you're pulling with the PM stunt. I have a LOT more respect for your playing skills than to take that PM as a realistic action. I don't for a second actually believe you are the Anti-Seer. What you are is definitely in question however.

Alan-redux: My vote on Clam was based on both my complete disbelief in Chief's PM and the fact that he voted for me. I have a reason for NOT voting for Chief Rum, and that is my belief that he's lying through his teeth about being the anti-seer. I don't see a wolf making that play, it just draws attention directly to them, so I have to believe at this point that CR is one of the 3 good guys and is trying to flush out a wolf by hoping they'd come trotting along like some dazed monkey after a treat.

So, I'm keeping my vote on Clam. For now at least. If I had a good reason to vote elsewhere I will gladly move it. I AM beginning to suspect Alan after his very well thought out and carefully worded PM to me made the hair stand up on end. I think it was a very well worded attempt to learn my role directly to set up a night kill.

In fact:

UNVOTE CLAPHAMSA

VOTE ALAN T
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote