View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 11:16 AM   #1063
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Saldana- why didn't you just come out and say you scanned Swaggs?

The powers are throw away so that wouldn't have made you anymore a target then anyone else?

Exactly. The fact that saldana didn't say that caused me problems in my analysis, because I didn't believe saldana KNEW anything about Swaggs.

There were two other things that caused me issues: One was claphamsa's play, where he was obviously lying about his ability. This caused me to question the architecture of the game, and led me into a pattern of thought that didn't allow me to even consider path as a suspect. The other was that nobody EXCEPT saldana suspected Swaggs - if either hoops or Lathum had named Swaggs as a suspect, I would have happily been voting for him. But I didn't believe that BOTH hoops and Lathum were bad, so the fact that both players acted like they trusted Swaggs made me think that one of them had scanned Swaggs.

I also got a little bit burned by the schedule - I wasn't around most of Friday, so I had to submit my protection order more or less blind, which meant it was going to be me, instead of somebody more likely. I also wasn't around at all Sunday, and got stuck in traffic Monday morning - which meant night 4 I never even SUBMITTED a night action. For the record I likely would have sent an ethereal spirit to follow Mr. Wednesday. I don't know if I would have learned anything.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote