View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 05:03 PM   #5843
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sttfrk View Post
2) It does have a draft and free agency. AI teams do sign and release players to fit their roster to the team profile. There is no trade AI, but I think even Madden at one point had no AI trades. It might have been a different game I'm thinking about, but it is not uncommon.
A real draft, where you pick whoever you want with your choice and not "in this round we select QB's" or whatever it was MF originally shipped with? And real free agency, with a salary cap and everything? Or just, "hey, here's some players not on any team that you can 'sign' with no concern for finances"?

Quote:
3) True, but you have one man developing the game not 100's and a dedicated graphic design staff. I enjoy the graphics and think they are more than adequate and quite good considering.
The graphics are worse than what you would see with 3D football games 10 years ago. And yeah, I get it that it's one guy developing the game, but why does that earn him some kind of pass? I'm still being asked to pay real money for this game - why would I buy this and not find an old copy of Front Page Sports football and run it in emulation mode on my current PC, for a fraction of the cost?
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote