View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 09:33 AM   #115
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

It was great to see Edwards and Richardson gang up on Clinton last night. They must think that if they can kill the best while she's weak their chances against Obama will be imporved after she's gone.

Edwards after Clinton criticized Obama's position on health care:

Quote:
"I didn't hear these kinds of attacks from Senator Clinton when she was ahead," Edwards said. "Every time he speaks out for change, every time I fight for change, the forces of status quo are going to attack -- every single time."

Lastest polling has Obama and Clinton tied in NH, and when asked who is more electable there has been a big shift since the last pools conducted December 27-30.

Clinton 45 -> 36
Obama 23 -> 35

Poll source on CNN.com

Edit: Just saw the new Rasmussen poll for NH: Obama 37, Clinton 27, Edwards 19, Richardson 8

I don't get the appeal of Ron Paul, quotes like this scare the hell out of me: "The notion of a rigid separation between church and state has no basis in either the text of the Constitution or the writings of our Founding Fathers."

But anyway I hope he does cause some Republicans like Jas_lov and Schmidty to stay home, the more Republican voters staying home in November the better off our country will be.

Last edited by Big Fo : 01-06-2008 at 09:36 AM.
Big Fo is offline   Reply With Quote