View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 01:22 PM   #92
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I'm going to play the next game rather than sim it as I'm anxious to see how it plays post-patch. Today, we play at Lamar, a team that is slightly more talented. They are small at the guard positions though and I'm hoping we can take advantage.

A strong first half in which our guards shot very well while providing solid defense. Bathie and Verner are leading the way as we are shooting 60% as a team. We are up 41-29 at the half.

On a side note, it is great to see the CPU players reaching in and trying to steal the ball. It makes the game more realistic playing.

We cruised through the 2nd half as Bathie was torrid in this game. Verner was very good as well. We played subs most of the last 6 minutes as it was well within hand. 85-70 win.

Bathie was the player of the game with 32 points on 13 of 19 shooting including 6 of 8 behind the arc.

We shot 60% for the game while holding them to 45%. We had 22 assists to their 20. We each had 4 steals (I'll probably turn the steal success slider up now that the CPU will attempt them. Before it felt like cheating as only I would attempt them.)

Verner added 16 points on 6 of 10 shooting. Boyce had 9 points an 11 boards. Payne had 6 points and 7 assists as his driving into the lane was much more effective post patch.

Our next game is the last game of the regular season before the conference tourney. That is against 8-17 UTSA.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote