View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 03:52 PM   #413
Arles
Grey Dog Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
A few thoughts...

This run on Render is worreying me, not because I think he is innocent but because we learn nothing from a route.
This is what worries me too. Even if he is a wolf as I expect, does that tell us anything? It may put more of a focus on SnDvls as he seemed to vote right after RendeR - but even that's a tough tie-in. IMO, the two most "useful" votes would be you and Olie. If you are good, we know this line is valid. If Olie is a wolf, then this line would also be valid. However, I *think* you are good so I am not willing to lose another likely villager just to be proven right. Heck, they could vote me off and when I'm not a wolf they would know I'm right. But I'd rather not have it come to that.

Quote:
Thats 2 days in a row bsak and Clap have voted for me while leaving some time in between their votes. It almost seems like they could be wolves trying to make it look like they know something about me and trying to get the villagers to take care of buisness for them.
bsak strikes me as a possible wolf, Clap less likely. But, there's not much data here to go off.

Quote:
Arles IMO seems pretty trustworthy. As a new player I think he would be much more inclined to lay low as opposed to publishing as very well thought out theory.
IMO, if someone comes out with a bunch of theories/votes, it's going to make them look like a wolf. So, to help combat that assumption, I tried to be more thorough with my reasoning so that people see I am not trying to randomly target villagers and instead am legitimately looking for wolves.

Quote:
Render usualy defends himself with much more passion, piss and vinager. Not sure what to make of his laid back aproach thus far.
I helped vote him off last game and he was good. So, maybe this time he will be a wolf and average out. Either way, I don't think I'm making his Werewolf Game club Christmas card list anytime soon.