View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 10:16 PM   #692
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post
Here's what I think. I think there is atleast 2-3 wolves in the list that voted for Fink. The reasoning being that it would make sense for the opposing wolf faction to pile on. So, IMO, we need to now figure out who is a wolf from faction 1 and who is a worker in that list of nine. One thing we also know is that no wolves from Fink's faction would have voted for him. That means that the three other wolves had to vote for someone else.

With a close vote like that, I would have to assume some of Fink's team was on Render.. There was alot of movement at the deadline, since we now know it involved a wolf, I'm pretty sure people were both trying to save and condemn Fink there..

The thing we have to watch out for here is with it being a wolf kill wolf day as Chief says, if another member of Fink's team gets lynched today, and then they lose their last member tonight in the wolf vs wolf kill, its probably game over for us as the other wolf team wins.. So for today, I think we want to try to look at the people who went after Fink instead of saving him.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote