View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 10:26 PM   #696
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
With a close vote like that, I would have to assume some of Fink's team was on Render.. There was alot of movement at the deadline, since we now know it involved a wolf, I'm pretty sure people were both trying to save and condemn Fink there..

The thing we have to watch out for here is with it being a wolf kill wolf day as Chief says, if another member of Fink's team gets lynched today, and then they lose their last member tonight in the wolf vs wolf kill, its probably game over for us as the other wolf team wins.. So for today, I think we want to try to look at the people who went after Fink instead of saving him.

Actually, the wolf team would also have to achieve the 1:1 ratio with the Department to achieve a Complete Victory. The game goes on until a wolf faction is eliminated AND a 1:1 ratio with the Department is achieved with the remaining wolf faction (or both wolf factions eliminated, as in the case of the Department).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote