View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 10:37 PM   #698
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Alan you are putting words in my mouth.

I am not going to apologize or make excuses for norrowly escaping death day one. I am always going to do what I can to survive no matter what role I have.

How was I a big part of Render escaping death and Fink dying? I casted the fourth vote on fink, hardly damning. It was Pass and Mauboy who switched late. How was I in the middle of anything?

I never said Clap wanted to urgently kill me, I said he saw a oppritunity

I never said Clap

You actually were pleading for people to switch over to vote Fink, you seemed pretty involved to me..

Either way, I've been looking at day 1 vs day 2 to try to see what I could find..

Day 1, when Bullet voted for you to make it 6-5 Bullet in the lead, Fink was next to vote. He could have voted you to tie it up, and leave it up to the other two voters to decide, but he chose not to. Instead both Fink and The Jackal threw away votes on Mr.W and Jeheinz, when Mr.W comes in at the end to put it away by voting Bullet.

So based on that + your involvement in getting fink fired today, I'm feeling a little better about you right now.. Just your arguements tonight stink

Now looking at the people who were instrumental in killing off fink, the most noticable was Mauboy and Schmidty there at the end. When it is all said and done, neither of their votes ended up mattering it seems. I actually felt ok with Schmidty's play on day 1 and think tonight was Schmidty being Schmidty.. He seemed to write up his vote before even knowing the tide had switched to Fink anyways, so I'm not looking too heavily at him.

That leads to the next group, you have Render who voted for Fink which is obviously self-preservation. He would have done that as a wolf or villager, and then Pass who switched over at the same time as Render's self preservation vote.

Looking at all of the people who voted for Fink tonight, we have:

Schmidty,Mauboy1,Render,Pass,Sndvls,Lathum,The Jackal,Path,Jeheinz

Out of those, I'm thinking right now that I am ok with Lathum, Mauboy and Schmidty. Render we don't really know what he is, but his intentions for his vote can be easily explained. So that leaves:

Pass, Sndvls, The Jackal, Path, Jeheinz

I already was looking hard at the jackal and Jeheinz today.. I doubt both of them can be wolves now though. As for whom the others voted for on day 1, Pass voted for Lathum day 1, which I don't think says anything either way if Lathum is ok like I feel he is after this analysis. Sndvls also voted for Lathum, so the same thing applies there, and Path voted for Barkeep whom ended up being killed that night as a good guy..

So not alot to go on, but I think there has to be at least one wolf that voted for Fink if not more.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote