View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 08:12 AM   #1303
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I thought about this some more on my way to work, and I still don't see why I would be on the opposite wolf team. We know that Alan T was all by himself, since his teammates fink, farrah, and bsak were gone. The other wolf team has three left? Maybe four if they've found the Fish? How can he expect to go up against another wolf, when there's three or four guys he knows will protect him? I think his best play has got to be offering up a villager, and hoping the other wolves settle for a truce, then hoping he can win the wolf vs. wolf night last night.

Meanwhile, a run on another villager started up. With the vote close between me and ntn, the other wolves were left with two villagers, and not much concern over who dies. I think it was all the same to them -- thus the relatively slow day. But a comment right before deadline by The Jackal struck me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal
I'm honestly not sure which of these two I think is a wolf, so I'm going to let the majority to this point decide it, instead of trying to force a tie.

To me, that reaks of a wolf watching a villager-villager vote.

VOTE THE JACKAL
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote