View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 10:28 AM   #1310
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
And look at The Jackal. Do you see what I'm saying about his post right before the deadline? He could have cinched it for ntn, or he could have tied it. But he didn't care who died -- this is surely a wolf that's okay with anything, as long as a villager goes down, either me or ntn, it doesn't matter.

His action to purposely not vote was made for two reasons -- first, to avoid a tie. We don't know what happens in a tie, but if there's a chance that neither of us died, it hurts him. Also, he wanted to avoid being one of the last votes on somebody -- he saw how that put me and mauboy in hot water when we voted for fink late, and wanted to stay away. Otherwise, if you're sitting there that late on Day 6, with tons of info out there, why not just make a decision?

based on what you just posted I'd say he did it to ensure NTN went down and save your ass. NTN wasn't a wolf, and he'd know that if he's a wolf. Assuming as most of us have that all the golf buddies are gone he could have ignored voting unless someone jumped on you late to put you ahead and then voted NTN to ensure it either way.

If I am to believe your post here I almost have to believe that you and he are on the same wolf team. So we'll vote you off today and him tomorrow.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote