View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 02:17 PM   #1447
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Here it is guys, if it's just going to be me and heinz bickering back and forth all day I doubt much is going to get accomplished. A few of you have already voted for me and nightfall - what about the others? Does anyone who hasn't voted believe me? If we can just get a few votes on heinz maybe it'll be enough to convince some of those nightfallers that voted before I had a chance to respond that heinz is the one we should be going after here. I'm sure you could win with 2-1 remaining, but wouldn't 4-1 be much more comfortable?

I haven't decided yet, so you guys going back and forth is fine with me for now. I'm trying to catch up on something at work so it's gonna be a little bit before I can put a good focus on trying to see which of you is lying.

The good thing either way is that from what you both say the fish was not converted (which still sounds weird but I have no reason to doubt that), so there are likely just 2 wolves left, and we know that one of them is one of the two of you. So we can get down to one wolf no matter what in the next couple days. A wrong guess today puts more pressure on the next pick to make it 2-1, but I'm OK with that as long as I know we're just down to one.