View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 08:34 PM   #472
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Not a ton - I think it is almost a certainty that those guys are not Cutthroats if they are missing back to back votes. The wolves, as the minority (pretty safe assumption, right?), can't give up 15K per day. I don't think any of the Rich should do that either, but I don't get to send PMs to fellow Rich players either

They also would seem to be less attractive bribe options because they aren't accumulating money.

If this was a conventional game I would definitely be more frustrated by their lack of participation. On general principles, I'm frustrated by lack of participation. But I don't think that moving 6K to them is going to be even a medium-term problem.

I agree that the amounts sent are just small. However its less money available to spend on services or such if it ends up with someone who is just inactive. In normal games, I would be pushing to vote them off, but in this game to do so would likely mean removing money from our team, so it is a tough situation. Just not sure "rewarding" them with free money is a good answer either.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote