View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 11:34 AM   #4
PadresFan104
High School Varsity

Here's what I know from trolling all the boards and from a little inside info...

OOTP 9 - Still a few weeks from beta testing, and no official word on what's in store. Given the late beta start, I really doubt we'll be seeing a new version of this game for the start of the season.

PureSim 2009 - No announced release date yet, and not a lot of info on what 2009 has in store for us, except for some UI changes that Shan has already shared on the message boards. The most recent news was that Shaun was battling some health issues, so that probably put a damper on any progress he was making. I'd guess that this will be an "in-season" release like OOTP.

Mogul 2009 - Sounds like Clay is prepared to launch his latest version by the start of the season, but I'm not sure this has been officially confirmed or not. Folks that currenly own 2008 will be able to participate in the beta for 2009, and I would expect the first beta to show up soon since there is already talk of a pre-beta release that some folks are testing with.
PadresFan104 is offline   Reply With Quote