View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 12:53 PM   #145
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Dodger View Post
I sure hope these guys don't ever try to do a courtroom show - that was just bad stuff.

the episode was good. I figured out the Aaron thing before the big reveal. Great stuff. Too bad Jack doesn't want to see him - I mean, he's his friggin nephew for crying out loud.

this season is moving right along. the shorter season thing is working out really well for the show.

I agree Lost has gotten its momentum back, and that I had figured out the Aaron business after first having pegged Aaron as the body in the box.

The courtroom scene was important becasue Jack got to say that there were 8 survivors that, in essence, he and Kate pulled out of the water. So why is there only an Oceanic Six? Obviously Kate is claiming Aaron as hers, so who is she claiming is the papa?

Why the lie about the other survivors? That Jack causes (or think he caused) their deaths seems where the story is going.

Also, another great take on Dark Matter is the Golden Compass trilogy. There they move through similar Universes and come to understand the nature of dark matter. Not like Lost, but possibly better--since I don't know how Lost will come out.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote