View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 05:25 PM   #302
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
Honestly, I think you and Wade have him prejudged, and there is not much he could ever do to open your minds. My wife sat beside me a cried as he sang that song. No emotion? Maybe to you, but my guess is you're in the small minority. He strikes me as pretty genuine, honestly. He has skill, which comes from experience, but he also seems to enjoy what he is doing. He'll never be my cup-of-tea, but I can at least credit him for being what he is, and that is performer who is head-and-shoulders above every other guy in this competition.

I don't have him prejudged at all. I had no problem with his first performance I don't believe. I was rather fond of his Hollywood performance. However, I got nothing from his Imagine performance. My wife didn't either. Wade's fiance did. I am not trying to say David is not talented or that he was not vocally superior last night to the rest of the group. I believe (feel free to quote me if I've forgotten something I said) that all I have said is that he butchered Imagine by taking the feeling out of it, in my opinion.

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote