View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 09:12 AM   #240
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Alan, here was another post that pinged my radar, although reading it today, it might just be that I can't make any sense of it. Perhaps if someone else who is less familiar with the show than you has a role that I can spy on others, this would be helpful for?

I'm not bringing this up to try to accuse you -- just to figure out what you were saying.

If someone has the role of the invisible man, or DL or some role that allows them to "spy" on another person for the night, they could then possibly see what someone is doing.. But without knowing the theme.. they would see an action and not necessarily know if the action is one you would expect from a good role or a bad role.

My point was by listing out the possible actions we could expect to see, that player then could witness the action of another, and try to discern on their own if they feel it is something you would expect of a specific role and then have more information on whether or not to reveal something. It would be ashame for someone to reveal themselves only for clarification of a role that appears likely harmless or good in nature.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote