View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 03:56 PM   #2118
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I had it all figured out in my head one day driving home from somewhere. I put together all of the pieces that if Lathum was bad what would it mean... I realized Lathum being bad meant

Night 1 is when Lathum likely did the night kill
The distrust I had for Claphasma was likely unwarranted just for being HRG and at least 70-30 he was good as he said he was (but something I had planned at some point possibly scanning his power in case I was still alive)
That night 3 wasn't a sylar kill and thus the company must have attacked someone
Path claiming being attacked by someone flying seemed to fit in pretty well which lead to me thinking DT was bad.

I think i could see how the company would get frustrated in this game though.. Even if we hadn't gotten lucky and things had played out differently there were so many people who had the possibility of protecting themselves at night (Hoops, Path, Schmidty, THomkal, Neon, Olie, am I missing anyone?) or people who could have possibly been protected by someone else (Barkeep, ?) that it was probably pretty frustrating trying to figure out how to widdle that down a bit.

Yeah I agree there did seem to be a lot of protection out there. But it came at a cost of not being able to use powers like spying that could have broken the game open. Did seem like a lot of spy/seer powers too I guess.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote