View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 09:30 AM   #2160
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
For interest of full disclosure, from my end of it there wasn't anything ever up between me and Pass. I played it up a bit the first day just because I learned long ago if the wolves think you might be an eventual lynch target in the next few days they will leave you alone at night for a bit. I presented to Pass ideas that I felt were valid, and played up any disagreement a bit.

The next day, Pass seemingly to me seemed to be less confronting of my ideas and in several parts asked my opinion on things. To me that meant he must have had some role which he used the first night to follow or spy on me or something and felt better about me for some reason. I didn't really know if he was good or bad, but leaned towards him being good at that point just slightly. The bigger thing I did there though was give a public front that I felt things were ok between us. When Pass left the game though, it kind of threw a wrench into things because it created some speculation.. but thats what set me off a bit.. I felt some people were playing it up a bit much, and it was that interaction that made me feel Ardent and Cronin were tied together somehow.

I don't think there was ever anything 'up' either -- I mean, all I did was put a Day 1 vote on him, and I did it before I knew we could vote No Lynch. Once people realized we could do that, I figured I might as well keep my vote where it was as a data point. I figured that Alan was smart enough not to get as defensive as he did, if he were a wolf. Plus, he backed off almost as soon as I hinted that I had spy powers -- in post 236, I was replying to a confusing post he made, and I switched up the person of my sentence -- I said 'if *I* can spy' ... he wasn't talking about me directly at all in his post, but I answered it as if he were. It was shortly after that that he started saying he thought he knew my role, so I thought he picked up on that. But mostly, I never thought anything was going on -- just all I had to go on for Day 1.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote