Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
[i][/b] madness stikes.
See, I'm the only one to do it.

Quote:
1) You're hanging out in the viper all the time. Why aren't you searching for clues elsewhere?
I stated why. Not having any ability, I used the Viper as that. I probably stayed a night too long, but then I wouldn't have seen Jehinez and Admiral Adama walk in just before I took off for the nightI do say that I probably stayed there a day to long. And it has been on my mind. I can't change that history now can I?

Quote:
2) Wanting to know if "there was anyone else on the Galatica" whenever it was, a couple of days ago.
That was because I was confused where the Viper docked, leaving me unsure of the information I received due to assuing that was my location after. It was all to do with nfg and knowing his Characters name, but just making sure that no one else was there. It turned out it was nfg.

Quote:
3) The whole business about there being cylon-humanoids with uncertain victory conditions. What the hell was that all about? I wrote it off at the time but I find it pretty interesting now. In fact, very interesting.
Why did you write it off? It's in the show. In fact some of these characters actually let a human go if I recall correctly, Kara I think it was. Why were you so quick to say I shouldn't get hung up on it then?
Quote:
4) Just now you seem to be more interested in defending PB than yourself.
I now find this suspicious. Like I find your sumation suspicious. Why not cast out all the information we know and add to it?
Sonic Youth is offline   Reply With Quote