View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 09:21 AM   #585
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
I think heinz had the oddest vote. There's a race going on with clapham and Sonic Youth, and he tosses out a single vote on Anxiety, then changes it to another single vote on cronin with just 20 minutes left, and then finally tries to change it to Sonic after the deadline.

I don't get that. Not at all. Abe wasn't getting lynched, nor was cronin, so why make that change? And then try and pile on at the end?

VOTE JEHEINZ72

I feel compelled to explain

I voted for Anxiety to get a vote out there. I didn't have any candidates really, and he's always crafty and screws me over in the end (in the past)

I changed to Cronin then since no one else voted Anxiety, and I wasn't a gigantic fan of the clap or SY options, so as to present a 3rd option. When I voted I thought he had 1 vote on him (post 354, unofficially shows 2 on him, then PB unvotes him in the post before mine)

I then changed from Cronin to SY albeit late because A) I abhor ties and B) I thought SY's explaination of where he was (in-game, the Ruins) seemed convenient, as it was the one spot that no one reallly "saw" anyone else at. A low-risk move.

Basically I was willing to stick my neck out a bit to avoid the tie, though I was still too late.

I'd think though, if one is inclined to believe Anxiety, that I'd be good in their eyes, given that my vote was an ineffective attempt to "save" claphamsa, who the fortune teller told him was good.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote