View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 07:13 AM   #219
Radii
Head Coach

Apparently ePassporte is no longer available as a deposit method and rumors are flying that they're getting the same treatment that Neteller got a couple years ago, but there is absolutely no confirmation of this at all. ePassporte isn't working as a deposit option anywhere, Absolute and Cake have removed it entirely(apparently, I woudln't touch absolute w/ a 10 foot pole but others are reporting that). FTP's deposit page for me has a popup that says that ePassporte is unavailable. Cake Poker's cashier page has the following notice on it:

Quote:
To all Cake Poker Customers:
We have received notice from ePassporte today that they are unable to continue to provide CakePoker with merchant e-wallet services. We have since confirmed that this situation is not unique to CakePoker and is, in fact, industry wide.

While we are disappointed with this decision, we want to reassure all players that there will be no impact to either your account balances or your account status at Cake. We are pleased to have launched earlier this week with a new payment processor and have already secured alternative processors/eWallets that we will be launching in the weeks to come. We are also in discussions with other providers that will be making their services available in the CakePoker cashier soon. Players are welcome to inquire with Customer Support for more details.

As always, we value your business and will continue to make every effort possible to make your poker experience a great one.

Regards,
The CakePoker Team

People are reporting that epass ATM cards are working for people to get their money out immediately. I requested a bank withdrawl of the $200 I had in epass. Unfortunately I also had a $450 withdrawl going from Full Tilt -> ePass to try to take advantage of the current Pokerstars bonus, but its taken an unusually long time to process and I've e-mailed full tilt asking them if they can cancel the withdrawl.

BLEHBLEHBLEH.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote