View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 11:52 AM   #448
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Week 1 of recruiting:

Star SG Kurt Sngcuacy signed with WVU.

I'm not thrilled with the backup options. I decide to look at PG Christiano Bitee from Cameroon. He is small at 5'8 173, but he is a 4 star player who my scouts think is a dynamic defensive player...

I'm the only team still pursuing Ledell Sorenson, so he is the backup if I don't like what I see when we look closer at Bitee.

Week 2: I like what I see of Bitee, I decide to offer him a scholarship, but I'll continue to pursue backup plans stateside.

One of the backup plans that I really liked, Leighton Gibson just signed with FSU He was from Florida and was a longshot for us anyway.

Week 3:

Tennessee drops out of their pursuit of Bitee. We move way up on his list! I haven't been able to visit him in person, so this is definitely a risky move..

Week 4:

Decision time. Other teams are honing in our backup plans including my new favorite backup, Lynwood Sarchet. He is a 6'1 180 pound PG from Houston who is a good shooter and good passer but isn't a good defender..

I invite Sarchet to campus, but do not switch my scholarship offer.

Christiano Bitee signs with us at the end of week 4. Hopefully, the kid has really earned his 4 star rating

In the final week of recruiting, we start working on a large group of soon to be seniors.

Top 10 Classes:

1. Texas A&M with 3 5 star players and 1 4 star player.
2. Louisville with 2 5 stars and 1 4 star.
3. Florida with 2 5's and a 3.
4 LSU with 2 5's and a 3.
5. Washington State with 2 5's and a 3.
6. Boston College with 2 5's.
7. UCLA with 1 5 and 1 4.
8. Auburn with 1 5 and 2 3's.
9. Stanford with 1 5 and a 1 3.
10. Maryland with 3 4's.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote