View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 12:40 PM   #177
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
I surmise that something like this may be why McCain would like to push the town-hall style debates - to play to his strength and get soundbites out of them instead of out of stilted, prepared speeches that he fumbles around in.

Absolutely. McCain's going to be best vs. Obama when they're both "unscripted". Assuming he keeps a lid on his temper, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
It's still amusing to hear those that were "tortured" over the past 8 years as if they were personally affected or something. Why don't you just come out and say 'my world is red vs blue and that's all I know'.

I woke up every day for twelve months and checked to see if any soldier had been killed in Ramadi overnight, and I blame all of that specifically on Bush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFL Cat View Post
So...Michele Obama "Whitey" Rant Video...October Surprise or Hoax?

OK, so I've read 4 pages of this thread so far, and most of your posts have been the hand grenades of right-wing talk radio tossed into the thread at random. It's going to be a long, long election season if you keep this up.

There is no one else on this board who does this on as regular a basis. Even Cam, who arguably is a right-wing radio host ( @ Cam ) doesn't do this.

It would be the equivalent of me randomly posting vitriolic conspiracy theories from dailykos.com.

So please, either exercise some constraint, or add some more content.

Last edited by flere-imsaho : 06-06-2008 at 12:41 PM.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote