View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 10:20 PM   #332
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
Here's why I decided to scan each person.

PurdueBrad - Given all the how great of a player Lathum is, I figured he'd be a night one kill if he wasn't a wolf so I didn't scan him. I scanned PurdueBrad because in an earlier post (I will find it later if you want), he said something about how he'd imagine that at least one of the wolves had to be one of the five returning players. That comment bothered me a bit (probably because I'm a math guy) so I basically scanned him because of it.

DaddyTorgo - I scanned him for a number of reasons. The first reason is because he never bothered to change his vote on Lathum the first day even though no one else had voted for him. I'm pretty sure I did the same thing when I was a wolf the first day. The second reason is I just simply had a bad feeling about him. The 3rd (although pretty minor) is that he voted for Cougar in such a way that I sort of felt he just trying to get some of the attention off of Danny. The fourth reason (also minor), is that LSG seemed a bit unsure about him. If you look back, I was also willing to vote with her to lynch DaddyTorgo.

I never change my D1 vote without a reason. Especially on a runaway. There's no reason to. And I voted for cougar at the same time PB voted for danny...we were trying to draw them out of their shells and get them talking. And I felt both of them were really villagers so there was no reason to change at the end.

Doesn't matter, you're just a wolf trying to misdirect. The evidence is there. Why else vote for me so early...seconds after the deadline? I hadn't even gotten my reveal typed out yet in a format that could be read.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote