View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 07:45 AM   #314
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Had my weekly weigh-in for our Biggest Loser challenge and did surprisingly well - I lost 2.5 pounds. I'm now down a total of just over 23 pounds since April 14th. Not sure if I won the week (and the MONEY) yet, but I'm in the lead. Surely someone lost more than that!?

Although, I hope I do win because we had a bit of gamesmanship this week. The girl who originally convinced me to join and has been getting shit from the others about how much I'm winning, bribed one of my co-workers into taking me to an Indian buffet on Friday afternoon. I definitely ate more than I had planned, but I thought I did pretty well, AND I was so full I didn't even eat dinner. Then I went to the gym Saturday morning (which I probably wouldn't have done), ran for 30 minutes on Wii Fit Monday night, and had my first team tennis match last night. So I rallied to lose 2.5 pounds for the week - and I made it a point to tell all of them that the other girl is to blame if I win this week because of her little stunt. HA!
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote