View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 03:02 PM   #179
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Well, going to move my vote off before too much harm comes from it. Like I said my vote was just a statement based on a past game. I'd rather keep Hoops around a bit if I don't have any feelings that he is bad. I'll move my vote to the person who was very happy to quickly jump and vote for Hoops right after me causing a quick second vote for him (which as we know can often get a consolidation movement going between two candidates on day 1)

Unvote Hoopsguy
Vote Eaglefan

No quick turnaround vote there. Just bad timing of having the screen up for a bit before voting. Saw it was a second vote for him after I voted but figured I would keep it for a while, at least to see what came of it (discussion wise). I was going to vote PB as I have done in most all of my games on day one but figured I would go back to my first ever day one vote with hoops and give PB a break (it looked like he was getting dumped on a bit with people wanting to vote him day one in an earlier discussion).

The PB day one vote no longer makes sense to me as he seems to be a much better villager than wolf (from what I have seen at least).
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote