View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 09:45 PM   #374
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxon View Post
Even in that scenario though? It wasn't just stubbornness which can be an asset it's stubbornness in the face of overwhelming logic and not even probing both parties to try and figure it out to see if you might have been wrong?

Anyway, I was mostly explaining my day one vote rather than leading a day 2 crusade. Just wanted to make that clear.

I have always found Alan to be a strong analyst of game situations, but he's right that he can lock on (he's not the only one, though, but I do remember some interesting stick to his guns moments).

Overwhelming logic is rarely available in WW, so I don't know if Alan has ever challenged that, but he always very probing, regardless.

All that said, I see where you're coming from on PB. But there's really no reason to worry about it right now. We don't lynch anyone again for another 22 hours.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote