View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 03:31 PM   #199
Anthony
Banned

what's the point in doing a draft if there aren't any conflicts among who wants what team? it doesn't seem like there's too much overlap, i can't think of a case where there's 2 guys who want to play the same team. if all the pieces magically fall into place and everyone wants a team that no one else wants then what is the harm? just asking. my alma mater isn't in the game so i really don't have an allegiance to any school, i'm only picking Syracuse cuz that's the only decent BCS team that plays in New York. lord knows New York certainly ain't a hotbed for college talent but i'm more passionate about leagues when i have some type of association (no matter how small) with the team.

if there was a case where 5 people wanted like USC, then yeah, a draft would be the only orderly way to do it. i think people will stick with the league much longer and more passionately if they're playing a team they actually follow.

i'm flexible though, i just wanna have fun and dominate. i want this game more than i wanted GTAIV cuz of this FOFC MP league.

Last edited by Anthony : 06-13-2008 at 03:34 PM.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote