View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 07:14 PM   #480
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Hmm. It seems to me more likely that The Jackal's death was an attempt to setup Render and/or Racer at least based on the posts quoted by Racer above. I don't really see alot there that hints to me at least of being some kind of role and I can't think of any other reasons why they would have targeted him (other than some past grudge or something that I am unaware of).

Some thoughts I had while trying to figure out what a pre-med student was. Someone mentioned perhaps it was to counter balance a poison type role that the wolves may have.. I realized that I don't really know what type of roles the wolves have. I thought I missed it, and re-read through the rules and don't see them there at all.

Schmidty are the wolf roles just missing? I see a place there for them to be listed so it doesn't seem like they are purposely left out..

As for where I am going to vote today.. It is a long day, and I will be in at some point before deadline again this weekend so not in a huge rush to get my vote out. If I had to choose right now, I would copy my vote from yesterday though. Jackal's death doesn't tell us alot about yesterday's vote and neither does Mccollins death alone. I don't think we really have much to go on until we figure out what else was going on with yesterday's vote.. There were a ton of vote moves, especially late in the day which is very anti-villager. I think we need to try to understand better what exactly was occuring.

Ugh sorry for the wall of text in the last post.. my Firefox with no-script does that if I don't specifically allow operationsports.com to run scripts.. Quoted above is what I was trying to say, a little easier to read.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote