View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 08:33 PM   #492
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Looking back over your vote recap, I actually technically put PurdueBrad in a bit of danger earlier in the day by moving my vote off of you when it looked to be another early PB vs you matchup. So I'm not sure that it is fair to say that I favored him yesterday.. I think I was probably indifferent until votes 214, 222, 246, and 286 where 4 out of 5 "meaningful votes" were suddenly placed on PB and changed it from 4-4-2 to 6-5-4 out of the blue.

I'm not sure that I made much comments prior to that big run. Perhaps it was because I was here to watch the entire thing that made it seem more pronounced than people who read back afterwards though.

Yeah, my vibe was more on the "PB seems to keep getting pushed to the top" comment, which had some traction based on responses in the thread and votes.

Also, I think both you and PB were suspicious of RendeR to some extent for perpetrating a three man race. Ditto Racer, to a lesser degree.

Again, this is more a case of me looking to have a conversation with you because:
a.) you are around
b.) I like when we are on the same team as villagers, so I'm looking to build some comfort
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote