View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 08:36 PM   #494
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
See, I didn't see the votes on PB as 3rd man coming out of nowhere - he was the second person (behind me) to get 2 votes. He was always in the top 3 from post #150 up until the end.

I agree that we don't know what to make out of yesterday's vote with one dead villager.

The piece that struck me yesterday was that Clap disappeared from the list of candidates. I wasn't pushing for him on the vote, but his disappearing while votes continued to build on McCollins, PB, and Eagle was the one that looked the most to me like potential protection.

THe problem that I see with that theory is... If people were moving votes off of Clap to save him... who are the people that saved him? Render and/or PurdueBrad who moved their votes off of him... if PB and Clap are teammates, why would PB move his vote there to EF and not Mccollins? Or if Render and Clap are teammates, why even move your vote off of him at all at that point? And if all three are teammates, why would Render move his vote to PB?

The only point where I can start to buy into your theory is at the end of the day where Claphamsa moved his vote that he had all day from PB to Eaglefan which basically forced mccollins death. Claphamsa basically killed Mccollins without voting for him since Mccollins said he wasnt going to be around, and Eaglefan was in the thread with it publically already mentioned that he could have moved his vote.

So I guess if you are basing your thought on the end of the day, I guess it could lead somewhere, but once again that could be explained with what I said earlier.. we need to continue after either Eaglefan or PurdueBrad to see what happened on day 1.. if you are basing it on the day's earlier votes.. I'm not sure that tells me alot.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote