View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 08:51 PM   #498
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I don't remotely buy into the idea that all three are teammates. I'm not the type to build "perfect" theories.

In terms of those two moving the votes, this potentially creates another question around PB. I've also go the thought running through my head that I talked about the value of a "walk away" as a wolf early in a game when we were wolves together. Publicly stating that you are going to be out can steer people away from voting for you ... after all, a wolf would stick around to make sure he defends himself from a lynch, right?

Right now, my mind is stuck on PB as the candidate of choice. I think I probably need to take a longer look at some other players in the game - could be a case of fixating on one scenario without adequately looking at other outcomes. But if I'm voting on EF and PB, I'm flipping from yesterday and going after PB.

Well I'm not going to stick my neck out for PB, I think we learn just as much information with his lynch as we do EagleFan's lynch. I just think based on my read of both players so far this game and how I feel about actions from others surrounding these two I feel more comfortable that PB is on my side. Call it 52% to 48% I guess!
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote