View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 09:24 PM   #503
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Hmm. It seems to me more likely that The Jackal's death was an attempt to setup Render and/or Racer at least based on the posts quoted by Racer above. I don't really see alot there that hints to me at least of being some kind of role and I can't think of any other reasons why they would have targeted him (other than some past grudge or something that I am unaware of). Some thoughts I had while trying to figure out what a pre-med student was. Someone mentioned perhaps it was to counter balance a poison type role that the wolves may have.. I realized that I don't really know what type of roles the wolves have. I thought I missed it, and re-read through the rules and don't see them there at all. Schmidty are the wolf roles just missing? I see a place there for them to be listed so it doesn't seem like they are purposely left out.. As for where I am going to vote today.. It is a long day, and I will be in at some point before deadline again this weekend so not in a huge rush to get my vote out. If I had to choose right now, would copy my vote from yesterday though. Jackal's death doesn't tell us alot about yesterday's vote and neither does Mccollins death alone. I don't think we really have much to go on until we figure out what else was going on with yesterday's vote.. There were a ton of vote moves, especially late in the day which is very anti-villager. I think we need to try to understand better what exactly was occuring.

If I remember correctly, someone asked Schmidty earlier about what the wolf roles were and I think he answered that they were purposely left out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Unless they have a way to poison someone or some kind of delayed kill. That would explain needing both a pre-med along with a bodyguard. But I could also be overthinking the whole thing.

I believe path was the first one to mention anything about there being the possibility of poison. Also, did Jackal give any indication that he was a pre-med student?

I'm going to go ahead and throw it out there:

Vote path12

I just want to to hear more of his reasoning.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote