View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 10:28 PM   #529
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Is this the quote that you find really odd?

I guess this quote doesn't really bother me at all. The only game I can recall that I've played in with some kind of "medical" role was the Spawn game, and in it, there was a delayed action that took I believe two days. If the doctor could choose to treat that person within that time, they would prevent it from happening. In that particular game, the effect wasn't poison, but instead was a conversion ability.

I ran a game a year or more ago where there was a doctor, but it acted more like a bodyguard (you could choose someone to treat that night, and if you picked the person who was attacked you prevented them from dying).

So I don't really see Path's suggestion as odd or a reach at all. Its perhaps a bit more specific than my particular thoughts were on the subject, as I felt "PRE-med" means that he might not necessarily have an ability yet, but could "learn" into it somehow.

Right now pretty much almost every opinion you've had about players this game has been about 180degrees opposite of mine on the same subjects..

That's the quote I found odd. I think I've only voiced my opinions on two players so far (PurdueBrad and path). I know people don't like talking about other games, but I was very confused about PurdueBrad because of the game I just got done playing. I believe multiple people were saying he usually plays aggressive as a villager. At the end of the game, I actually thought he was a villager (which is clear if you read the post game comments) and thought Axxon was pissed off at Danny. He played much less aggressive there. Therefore, I had just finished with what I thought was a difference experience with Brad as a villager then what other players had experienced.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote