View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 06:44 PM   #589
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
In all honesty I usually post a lot more however in recent weeks and games I've both been busier and simply not had as much to say. I've found that most of you guys tend to cover things very well and I haven't had the need to put in much.

The last big game I had one busy day where we had some confusion with Lathum I think and I posted quite a bit that day or two but otherwise I've been quiet for lack of anything useful to add.

My weekends are a bit busier these days. Telle and I play tennis on Friday nights and She has Yoga saturdays so I watch the kids, then I work sunday mornings and after work today I curled up and napped.

So yes indeed it would appear that I am getting a life so to speak

I don't have any real issues with chief or eaglefan or PB at this point. As on day 1 I tend to like 3 way races near deadline, you get to see a lot more movement I think.

I'm wondering what the vote on me was for? any reason or was it random? I don't really mind since I'm used to getting a lot more votes than I have lately so its good by me =)

As for my vote, I'll throw mine on Chief for now, pending any revelations or better info. This is only to keep the votes close for the time being, no other reason right now. Still not much data out there.

VOTE CHIEF RUM

watch out, or pass and LSG will jump on you!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote