View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 08:29 PM   #556
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Since I am not going to be here tomorrow until after the deadline I need to go ahead and vote tonight. and I thought to myself, if I was hoops, who would i pick? Going down the list I said I would pick Mrs. Schmidty, because well, you always need one woman, she is new so nobody really has a read on her, she rocked her first game, and nobody is going to vote off Schmidty's wife cuz that would piss him off and we wouldn't like Schmidty when he's angry.

Second I would pick Daddy Torgo. I have played three or four games with him as a wolf and he is has always been terrific. Between him and Chief I would put them as two of the best wolves, because they are generally in the middle of the post counts, not Alant number of posts, but not UTR either. Both of them are honest to goodness solid players, and I would have picked one of them.

Third I would have picked SnDVLs, I dont know if he has played lately or not, but from what I remember he was a good player. And reading some of the comments already in this thread y'all remember him being good as well. And since he hasn't played in awhile Hoops might have taken that into consideration and thought we would let him slide for awhile without putting him on the chopping block.

Last is Kwhit... in all the games I have played with him, he has pissed me off at least once in each. He is usually pushy but right on the money with his assessments of players. And I think he is one of the more talkative players so Hoops might have made him a brutal wolf knowing he would get kicked off before the rest of his clan.

Those would be my five wolves... with consideration saldana and barkeep. I would have only picked one girl, since to be honest, we have to work twice as hard and have twice the posts to get any credit on werewolf.

With that in mind I looked at the current vote count, knowing that I would not vote for lathum, and decided to vote between Mrs. Schmidty and DaddyTorgo... I think there will be more of a chance to get more votes on DT than Mrs. so.

vote daddy torgo

I like this analysis, and seeing as how I don't have much more to go off (and I do not want to jump on the Lathum bandwagon), I will jump on yours instead

VOTE DADDY TORGO