View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 10:51 PM   #985
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Huh...good catch if that is correct. That would have been a critical error if what we have been assuming so far is wrong. It actually makes me wonder if maybe the misinformation was pushed on us by a wolf in the hopes that we would run with it. In the last game (where I was a wolf), we "allowed' the impression that everyone had forgotten an early vote I had placed in hopes of getting a tie. So it wouldn't be the first time this sort of mind game was used.

Just curious, what is the misinformation that you felt was pushed earlier and who pushed it in regards to this? There is a bit of information that I felt a few people have been pushing that I don't agree with that I have been watching, but I'm not following on this one. I thought everyone was pretty clear on how the wolf kill mechanic worked based on the clarification questions I asked Cronin in thread early on in the game...

Of course I guess if everyone is not clear on them, that might explain why LSG and BK gave me a hard time for my day 1 final vote... since it seemed obvious to myself what I was doing at least... Of course my natural tendency is to just suspect them for their reactions however.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote