View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 01:19 AM   #450
Mike Lowe
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
I have some old guys in the 40's but they aren't good after the first year. Are you seeing guys in the 40's after 5-10 years? I can post a few sims online, but in mine, once a player hits like 30, he falls off the face of the earth. For instance, Jay Bruce, Evan Longoria, and Joey Votto dominated the league for like 5 years, then all 3 would ceremoniously become average players by the time they hit 29-30. It has left my league with not many veterans and a lot of 2nd or 3rd year players. Not to mention, almost every MVP award has been won by someone under 30.

Not sure if it's a developmental issue or roster one (I think the rosters overate some of the prospects). I'm more concerned about not seeing a lot of guys in my league who are good that are 30-35. Maybe tweaking some of the modifiers will fix that though, just something I've noticed.

Sounds to me like they are charging people for OOTP 8 still as this was the case last year. Come on guys, I'm trying to find a reason to buy this game ugh.
Mike Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote