View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 12:08 AM   #202
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Oh and lastly, not to harp on something else here, but, DC, did you get my offers in for this last sim? I couldn't help but notice that those two pitchers are targeted signed for $350K each, when I offered them over $2 M each, and not a single one of the ten or so FAs I asked you to put offers in for me signed with me, which is certainly possible, but unlikely. That suggests to me that maybe in the hassle of the new file and what not that you may have forgotten to put in my offers. If so, those are players are really could have used in my organization, and I bid fairly for their services.

If you did put in the offers and they just ignored them to go play with Hartford, guess there's nothing I can do about that except complain to Marcus about the weird foibles of his game, where rookie players will turn down $2 M, two year contracts for $350K one year deals.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote