View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 12:10 AM   #205
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud View Post
Yeah, I screwed it up big.

I do have a solution that would restore everything back to how it was, but I'd basically have to rig the FOOL Classic to get the same result as before. (Not necessarily the same scores, just the same champion)

Basically, I can go back to the .tar.gz file that we originally downloaded after the FTP switch, that'll give me the files as they were before...I got ridiculous and start deleting junk by accident without looking at the affiliations more closely.

The only real problem with it right now is trying to figure out who belongs to who, since the team names don't match with the major league affiliation (though I've figured out how to fix that for the future, because..it's a pain otherwise)

Sorry about this. Ugh.

I wouldn't beat myself up over it. I understand this stuff isn't easy, and this game was just released last month, and probably has some bugs still to iron out.

Thanks as always for the effort!

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote