View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 12:29 AM   #210
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Oh and lastly, not to harp on something else here, but, DC, did you get my offers in for this last sim? I couldn't help but notice that those two pitchers are targeted signed for $350K each, when I offered them over $2 M each, and not a single one of the ten or so FAs I asked you to put offers in for me signed with me, which is certainly possible, but unlikely. That suggests to me that maybe in the hassle of the new file and what not that you may have forgotten to put in my offers. If so, those are players are really could have used in my organization, and I bid fairly for their services.

If you did put in the offers and they just ignored them to go play with Hartford, guess there's nothing I can do about that except complain to Marcus about the weird foibles of his game, where rookie players will turn down $2 M, two year contracts for $350K one year deals.

come on cheif you know that I have a class organization over here and they would glady take my 350 rather than your 2 million............ ootp is a total crap shoot as far as that goes, and does get frustrating........ Same thing happened to me with Boston and Ann Arbor early on in the year... Doesnt make a whole lot of sense.... How many years were your contracts for? I tried multi year deals and didnt get any the last time i did it, and went with one year deals here and landed them..... Just wondering if you did the same thing as i did before with the multi year contract offers

Last edited by muns : 07-07-2008 at 12:31 AM.
muns is offline   Reply With Quote