View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 01:19 PM   #1125
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
I definitely think we need to execute someone tonight...there are a few candidates - as in any ww game, there is always collateral damage, which sucks but it's part of the game.

A couple people have thrown Pass and Saldana out there. AlanT mentioned that he had suspicion on a couple other people but didn't elaborate. Any chance you'd want to throw some names and the reason you suspect them out there so we can get some conversation going and see if we can manage to start putting the puzzle together? I'm guessing Danny is one of the ones you suspect, and now that you pointed it out, it does seem odd. I didn't play either of the last games so I don't know how elaborate some of the roles are. Did Danny play? If so, he might have used a function of the last game to buy himself some time in this one...

Actually Danny isn't one of the two that just are bugging me right now, I just found the whole robot thing as odd and still don't like anyone's explanation for it

As for saying who my other gut feels are.. I think I'll wait for now. Last game was a mess because I was in a trusted spot (fairly similar to this game) and people got all over my case for saying my gut feelings.. Maybe I'll try a different style this game and see if people won't yell at me for it (ie: I think my throwing out those names could possibly lead to a reactionary vote for them from some people which I think might be a mistake at this time as I mentioned in my previous post)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote